World-Class Quality and Performance
Azbil has designed, manufactured, supplied, and serviced industrial field instruments used in North America for decades. Our customers rely on accurate measurements to keep their processes running safely, smoothly, and efficiently.
- MagneW™ Electromagnetic Flowmeters are ideal for accurate flow measurement of conductive fluids. Pressure drop is minimal; electromagnetic meters aren’t as susceptible to non-laminar flow as other instruments; therefore, they can be installed closer to bends and elbows in pipes.
- The MagneW™ PLUS+ Smart High-performance 4-wire Electromagnetic Flowmeters (converter model MGG14C integrally or remotely paired with flanged detector flow tube model MGG18F or wafer style flow tube MGG18D) utilizes a mirror-finished PFA liner that is mechanically locked onto a metal substrate for years of trouble-free flow measurement – no blistering, peeling, or warping, even under thermal shock or vacuum conditions.
- The MagneW™ Two-wire PLUS+ Loop-Powered Electromagnetic Flowmeters (integral model MTG18A and remote model MTG14C/MTG18B) combine proven performance with low power requirements/ All the model MTG meters are FM non-incendive for use in Class I, II, and III hazardous environments, and don’t require dedicated signal and excitation cables, reducing wiring, installation, and operation costs in remote areas of the oilfield.
- AX Multivariable Mass Flow Vortex Flow Meters provide volumetric flow, density-compensated mass flow, and even thermal energy metering for water, thermal oils, and saturated or superheated steam in one compact instrument. There are no moving parts, so vortex-shedding meters are extremely durable.
- Inline models AX22 and AX24 can be configured for pipe sizes from 1/2”- 12” (15mm to 300mm); reduced bore options locally increase fluid velocity for low-flow applications, effectively reducing the low-flow cutoff point.
- Insertion model AX23 is an economical option for installation in larger pipes -hot tappable, process shut down not required for installation
- Azbil’s Advanced Pressure Transmitters measure flow, level, and pressure in the harshest environments. Our gauge, absolute, and differential pressure transmitters cover a wide range of operating pressures to minimize spares and keep inventory costs low. Pressure measurement is essential to promoting safety; monitoring the health of the well; and maintaining efficient processing.
- Every model GTX_ _ _ advanced pressure transmitter features standard Bilingual DE / HART® digital communications protocols to extend the life of legacy DE loops – no need to replace working pressure transmitters when upgrading to HART®, just reconfigure the already-installed transmitter when you are ready.
- Remote seals and extended stems protect the transmitter from high temperatures and highly corrosive or abrasive process media.
- Smart Valve Positioners are used with linear valves for reliable operation and minimal maintenance.
- The model AVP Advanced Valve Positioner can be mounted to most manufacturers' valves and easily configured on-site.
- High accuracy and high resistance to vibration -- up to 10G / 2,000 Hz.
We stock standard configurations of many of our industrial automation field instruments at our headquarters in Phoenix, AZ for fast delivery.
MagneW™ is a trademark of Azbil Corporation.
HART® is a registered trademark of FieldComm Group.