Multi-Loop Process Controller
With Multifunction Display | Model C7G
Handles up to four loops with different variables. Check out all the ways this advanced digital controller gives you even more control.
- See exactly what you need to know at a glance.
- Pinpoint problems so you can immediately resolve them.
- Put the Industrial IoT to work with smooth connectivity.
Plug in a next-gen PID process controller for remarkable efficiency.
- Sampling cycles of up to 10ms for solid control of even high-speed operations.
- Even small process changes are detected, with an accuracy of 0.1% F.S.
- Cascade control of sequential effects, limit control to avoid hazards, and profile control for multi-step operations.
Mount a remote display in a convenient spot.
- Easy-to-read 3.5 inch LCD touchscreens work even if you’re wearing cleanroom gloves.
- Customizable displays show just what you need, in the format you prefer, and in the units of measurement you require.
- Single-loop or multi-loop controller data can be displayed, in number values or graphs.
See the alarm cause and location, not just a code.
- The remote display controller predicts and displays imminent faults before they occur, so you can quickly trouble shoot right from the floor.
- It archives control and process data, including ‘snapshots,’ on an SD card (as well as sending it to the network) for investigating incidents.
- A Health Index calculator identifies equipment wear and other long-term performance issues.
Connect your digital controller to anything.
- Ethernet and RS-485 communication ports are standard. A PLC link to any brand including Mitsubishi Electric is also available.
- A Micro USB connector is used for loading parameters right from a laptop.
- Spring-type wiring terminals make it quicker and simpler to set up than screw-type.
Is the Azbil Multi-Loop Controller right for your operation?
Get in touch, and let’s discuss your specific applications. Get prices, and learn how Azbil’s rugged, flexible equipment can make your job easier, every single day.
You can also download the full specs here.
See how efficiently this single smart unit can replace your process controller, temperature controller, and so much more.