The Model FL7M AC/DC 2-Wire Cylindrical Proximity Sensors rigid structure and highly waterproof DC 2-wire switches have improved visibility of indicator lamps. The Proximity Sensors are no-polarity. They can be used in applications with mixed power availability or just to consolidate part numbers and reduce man-hours. They are compact, and space-saving, sealed to IP67, and the indicator lamp can even be seen from the rear. They also have an enhanced circuit protection built-in.
- •DC 2-wire for reduced wiring costs.
- •The setting indicator shows the stable sensing area
- •The rigid housing allows for higher mounting torque.
- •Firefly glow indicator lamp can be seen from any direction
- •Lowest current consumption in the industry: 0.55 mA
- •Sealed to IP67G
- •Fast time response: 2 kHz