March 20, 2020
To our Valued Customers, Channel Partners, and Suppliers, Azbil North America has continued to make changes to our business in response to the rapidly evolving issues around COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers and our business partners. The following information will provide updates on our current operations as well as our business continuation activities.
Presently we are operating under the following conditions:
- Continued and full compliance with all U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and State requirements on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus
- Implemented a work-at-home policy, covering any employees who can work from home and specific focus on our “At-Risk Classes” of employees, and employees caring for children due to school cancellations
- Restricted visitor access to our locations and access to essential personnel only
- Implemented a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine period for anyone returning from international travel
- Implemented split-shift in some manufacturing operations to support increased social distancing recommendations
Business Continuation Activities: (Manufacturing and assembly facilities continue to run)
- Azbil North America continues to hold extensive inventory in our Phoenix AZ location and are continuing to ship products daily
- We are experiencing only minimal disruptions in our supply chain from Japan and continue to receive replacement inventory on a weekly basis
- We are continuing the manufacturing and assembly of build-to-order items with normal lead times from our local Arizona and Colorado manufacturing centers
- Our leadership teams are meeting daily to monitor and adjust activities in accordance with operational conditions. Any changes in our business will be communicated immediately.
Please let us know if you have any further questions and we greatly appreciate your business.
Toshiyasu Sumitomo – CEO Gary Johnson – President Ken Gerard – CFO Aric Meares – EVP BV Division Todd Braaton – VP of Sales