Azbil North America Inc.’s is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager in the Atlanta & Northern Georgia area to join our elite team of professionals.
Azbil North America, Inc. is an overseas affiliate in North America of Azbil Corporation and has been serving a wide range of industries in North America with industrial automation and control products since 1996. In 2006, Yamatake Group formulated its new group philosophy and brand symbol of “azbil”, reflecting our commitment to realize safety, comfort and fulfillment in people’s lives and contribute to the global environment through “human-centered automation”. To learn more about our organization, please visit us at: https://us.azbil.com/index.php.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for meeting sales targets within an assigned territory and customer base. This is a sales position that requires creativity and a strong commitment to customer service.
The Sales Account Manager interfaces closely with customers to ensure satisfaction and expand opportunities for sale. He/she must be confident presenting at the customer level and comfortable negotiating pricing and other terms of account agreements with clients to ensure maximum revenue and profit, development, penetration, and maintenance of new agreements.
He/she will develop business relationships and be involved in all elements of the sales process. As the customer’s representative, address the needs of the customer in all sales and engineering related matters within the organization. Continually create profitable sales revenue with current and new customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Develop and execute an annual business development plan for the territory
- Achieve sales targets and strategic objectives for the territory
- Acquire new customers in new target segments
- Manage customers’ activities, requirements, and expectations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Azbil’s products and services and successfully communicate these to the market place
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting and customer activity updates
- Identify and capitalize on events and business initiatives such as conferences and industry events
- 40% overnight travel
- The Sales Account Manager will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager of the territory
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of sales experience within Japanese Automotive industry
- Minimum of three years of sales or business development experience
- Excellent track record in developing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Entrepreneurial drive and a motivation to identify potential customers in target markets; build relationships and successfully close new business opportunities
- Self-motivated, team player, who is disciplined and able to remain focused on territory goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong networking capabilities and willing to travel extensively throughout sales territory
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary $60,000, plus commission up to $15,000
- Health benefits available
Azbil North America Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer