Marketing, Sales, Business Development
Azbil North America (ANA) is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us in our digital journey to provide value to our customers. As a Digital Marketing Specialist with ANA, you will report to the Marketing Director and work with other members of sales, channels, and global affiliates. ANA is a mature, financially stable company with excellent benefits launching a transformational digital process so you get a start-up opportunity without the inherent risks… best of both worlds!
Using Pardot, you will build strategic marketing processes while incorporating tools like lead scoring, email marketing, lead generation, and be able to use reports to make data-driven decisions. You will design workflows to support business process and reporting requirements, deploy email templates and forms, and play a key role in mapping out our customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to serve as an admin for our new Salesforce and Pardot platforms not only to just provide support, but to be a part of creating a system for the preparation and analysis of customer data, meaningful performance dashboards, and data standardization for a global group.
- Using analytics to drive engagement and conversion, the position will work with the Director of Marketing on digital strategies, striving to optimize lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
- Administrative maintenance of our Salesforce and Pardot activities including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflows and validations.
- Collect and analyze data on customer and prospect demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits, to identify potential factors affecting sales.
- Research competitor marketing tactics, market conditions and trends in the industry in order to provide recommendations to manager for marketing campaigns that will further enhance business development our sales team.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance and maintaining a standardized campaign and data system.
- Troubleshoot, train, and help the sales team remedy CRM problems and lead follow-up.
The candidate should have an associate’s degree in business or marketing and at least 2 years of work experience in a digital marketing environment, but the ideal candidate will be Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist.
Additional requirements for the Digital Marketing Specialist includes:
- Must have sufficient analytical skills to execute, analyze and report research data.
- Experience working with MS Excel including familiarity with formulas, pivot tables, and data sorting.
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of creativity and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus.
- Motivated self-starter requiring limited supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job.
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress, and preparation.
COMPUTER & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Extensive experience with Pardot highly desirable.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications.
- Graphic design skills desirable.
- Responsive design website development experience preferred.
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing execution, and web analytics.
- Proven grasp of all paid search mediums including remarketing, display & content, mobile, video.
- Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Flexibility to work the days and hours as required. Base hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Time commitment may exceed a 40 hour work week with occasional overnight travel. This position is exempt from paid overtime.
RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Director of Marketing
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Additional sales commission and bonuses
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare expenses
- Life and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holiday, vacation, personal and sick days
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Financial assistance for approved education
Azbil North America, Inc. is an overseas affiliate in North America of Azbil Corporation and has served a wide range of industries in North America with industrial automation and control products since 1996. In 2006, the Yamatake Group formulated its new group philosophy and brand symbol of “azbil”, reflecting our commitment to realize safety, comfort and fulfillment in people’s lives and contribute to the global environment through “human-centered automation”. To learn more about our organization, please visit us at: https://us.azbil.com