Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meters are Cost Effective and Easy to Install
VorTek clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters are ideal for retrofitted installations without interrupting the process — no need for cutting the pipe.
- Offer flexibility for installation in virtually any location
- Noninvasive Installation - shutting down or cutting the pipe not required
- No wetted or moving parts
- High Level of accuracy and repeatability
- Versatile for use with a variety of conductive and nonconductive fluids
- Easy to read display with user friendly selection guide
The VorTek U42 Commercial Series and U43 Water Series of Ultrasonic Flow Meters
VorTek clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters are clamped on to the outside of the pipe and never directly contact the media inside the pipe. They are among the most cost-effective flow measurement technologies for measuring volumetric flow rates of liquids. Portable models available.
Save Time and Money
Premium Performance without the Premium Price
- Lower total cost of ownership—No maintenance required
- No process interruptions or costly downtime—No drifting, no recalibration required
- Lower Installation Costs— no need to shut down pipe or cut pipe
- Field-selectable options make changes easy and convenient!
- Water measurement
- BTU energy management
- Water Treatment
Register to receive valuable content related to product announcements, product training, application case studies, and much more!
8475 West I-25 Frontage Rd., Suite 300
Longmont, CO 80504