High growth potential role that empowers Azbil Sales staff in Channel Partner management. Provides timely support to Azbil direct customers, outside salesperson(s), manufacturer’s representatives and distributors. Proactively manages leads, opportunities, projects, and quotes to close sales and increase revenue. Provides training and onboarding support to new Channel Partners. Articulates and promotes key differentiators and value propositions. Develops compelling Channel Partner and customer proposals for Sales. Develops Sales margin analysis and market positioning for quotation support.
The group philosophy and brand symbol of “azbil” reflect our commitment to realize safety, comfort, and fulfillment in people’s lives and contribute to the global environment through “human-centered automation.” As part of the Azbil team in Phoenix, AZ or Boulder/Longmont, CO you’ll get the best of both worlds. Working on its second century of serving customers, the Azbil Corporation of Japan offers world-class benefits and stability, and our North American Team has the fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment of a smaller, agile company. To learn more about our organization, please visit us at https://us.azbil.com or contact us directly.
- Utilizes the Salesforce environment to proactively track customer leads, contacts, opportunities, customer meetings, marketing, and promotional efforts
- Supports Inside Sales activities and Channel Partners using Salesforce based business tools and Channel portals
- Promotes an entrepreneurial business attitude across the business
- Quickly identifies key decision-makers and develops direct relationships with key accounts
- Supports Channel Partner goal setting and analysis
- Utilizes web conferencing tools to train Channel Partners on Salesforce and CPQ portal usage
- Supports the Sales strategic initiatives within the Americas to ensure all goals are met
- Provides Sales leadership with input on market dynamics, growth opportunities, and threats to the business
- Performs other duties within the Americas as they develop or as requested
- Standard office environment utilizing mobile phone, laptop, copier, etc.
- Some travel may be required; approximately 10%-20% possible.
- Salesforce experience (required)
- CPQ and Channel Portal experience (required)
- Strong team player with a demonstrated ability to work productively with internal functional groups
- Excellent communication skills — in writing, by phone, and group and one-on-one presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Fluent in using all common MS Office programs – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with the ability to quickly learn new business systems (WebEx, M2M, Sharepoint, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in a Channel Partner management or Sales/Service account management position in a similar field
- Experience in supporting both domestic and international customer accounts
- Working knowledge of Azbil products, applications, and industries (preferred)
- Experience working for or with companies who manufacture Field Instruments (preferred)
BS or BA in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or Engineering disciplines, or equivalent education and/or experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer